Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Long weekend coming up!

Got a few free minutes, and thought I'd take the opportunity to put up a quick update on the week so far. Work has been typically busy, but a little less frantic than the last few weeks when we had people away. It was Andrew Ballem's (Australian friend who is currently living here) birthday yesterday - and a group of had dinner and a few drinks at one of his local pubs in Belsize Park (very nice area). There was Aaron, Sam, Cleo (Sam's g/friend), Pixie, Adrian (another Ozzie friend living here), Tim and Lisa (more Australian friends who are living here for a short time), and another Adrian (Andrew's friend) there - so it was quite fun. The food was really nice, and the surrounds very comfortable, so it made for a good time.

I was hoping to have tomorrow and Friday off, but now I think I have to come into the office tomorrow for a little while, but I am going to do my best to limit it to just a few hours. With so much DIY work to be done, I really need to spend some quality time in the flat during the day when I am free to make as much noise as I like and get on with it. Fingers crossed I make some progress over the next few days. Pixie is away this weekend on holiday with a friend, so it will give me a little extra time to get on with it (as I'll have nothing else to do), although there is talk of some picnic in park action on Monday afternoon (Monday is a bank holiday, for what I am unsure - but we don't question these things!). So that should be nice. It's always fun to see everyone, especially little Madeleine, who is just the cutest!

Well that's all about I have time for at the moment, as it's now about 8pm and I really want to get home. I will try my best to keep this updated (weekly maybe..? We'll see).

Hope everyone is well, love to all

Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home