Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Victory for the South Massive


Another year, and another 10km of dragging myself around Hyde Park. Last Sunday was the annual Run London, where we fool ourselves that we're fit and curse our lack of training. This is our 3rd year running the event, and probably our best year. Unfortunately Sam (my running mate) and I got disconnected early in the run, and lost valuable time looking for each other - but all in all, I think we ran quite well.

This year was North London versus South London (go South!) - and we won. Thrashed the poncy gits up north by a considerable margin of 15 seconds. How embarrasing to be from North London.

Check out me finishing it here.

Fist name: Daniel
Last name: Box

This time I really will train for next year! Do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home